Team Championships Rules and Regulations
PURPOSE: The Team Championship is a program designed to recognize individual team that compete in California USAW State Championships. The spirit of the Team Championship awards is for individual teams and athletes registered in that High School and not the combining of clubs or the recruiting of athletes, to win the award.
1. Must be a registered USAW Chartered Club emailed three days prior to the tournament date.
2. Must submit a Team Roster emailed three days PRIOR TO THE SPECIFIC CHAMPIONSHIP. No changes or deletions may be made after submission of the form.
3. Must have one Team Coach with a minimum of Copper level certification and current USAW registered coach.
4. One Team Award will be given to the first place team in each age group .
6. TEAM POINTS: Winners will be determined by a point system using medal placing. Highest place winner per team scores. Only one team member can score per weight.
NOTE: In order to coach in the corner, a floor pass is required. To obtain a floor pass, a coach must have a current USAW Coaches Card and a minimum of a Copper Certification. All floor passes must be worn at all times when on the floor.
TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP ROSTER FORM
If your High School wishes to compete in the Team CHAMPIONSHIP category, this form must be postmarked seven days prior to the date of the specific event. No changes, additions, or deletions may be made after submitting the form.
Athletes registered in that High School prior to the tournament .
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP:_____________________________________ _______
TEAM NAME:_____________________________________________ _________
COACH'S NAME:_____________________________________________ _______
Must be from your club Level (circle one) Copper , Bronze, Silver
WRESTLER'S NAME AGE GROUP WEIGHT
First Name Last Name Age Group Weight Classes
I verify that all of the above wrestlers are Athletes registered in that High School . I further acknowledge having read the Team Championship Rules and Regulations and agree to abide by these Rules and Regulations.
COACH'S SIGNATURE DATE:________________________________________Date_ _____________
Mail to: email to firstname.lastname@example.org