Zone 3 tournament at Castro Valley June 2
Parents, Athletes, and Coaches,
SCWAY Zone 3 is proud to announce Event #7 of the Spring Schedule this weekend at Castro Valley High School.
Castro Valley High School
19400 Santa Maria Ave
Date: Saturday June 2nd, 2012
Mandatory pre registration at scway.orgClick schedule, then zone 3, pre register
If you can not pre reg send name, age and weight to email@example.com by 7 pm Friday
7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m – On Site Weigh Ins and Registration in the gym
You must check in by 8:00 am9:00 am – Completion - Wrestling
Coaches: You may weigh in at your own site if you are bringing a group of wrestlers. Email roster with ages and scratch weights to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8pm on Friday June 1st. Then, bring registration fees with you before the close of registration on Saturday.
- 4 mats
- Divisions: 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, Junior High, and High School
- Separate Girl's Division/Age Groups if enough pre-register
- Pooled Round Robin format for all age groups. Wrestlers will be placed in pools of four to six by weight
- Each wrestler will wrestle every person in his or her pool, possibly more than once if the pool is smaller
- Referees are high school wrestlers and coaches
- Exhibitions will be available as the tournament winds down
- Competitors $10 entry fee ($5 for each additional age or weight class)
- SCWAY Memberships must be purchased online before the tournament.
$5 for adults
$3 for children
You can register for your card online at www.scway.org. You can also register for the event by logging in, then click on events, search by Zone 3, click on the register link on the right hand side, and register. We have had good numbers so far, and they are growing with each event. We hope to see you this weekend.
SCWAY Zone 3 is proud to announce Event #7 at Castro Valley
Originally Posted by future coach